Has your content website AdSense approval been recently refused? The easiest way is to change your content and build your website around high-traffic keywords. However, if you are committed to performing a turnaround only, simply improve your content quality.
Here are a few tips to get that Adsense approval done for you on your own!
It is evident that you have not provided enough unique content. This is the main issue. There are very few topics that have not been written about over the years, and precious little is new. Having Scraped or Unoriginal Content, Posting content compiled from other sources and rewritten/spun is a fundamental policy violation. Scraped content is, however, NOT the same as copyright or plagiarism.
Here are a few tips to follow in order to get that Adsense approval done for you on your own by revamping the whole content!
- First of all, change the theme from nullified to a premium SEO Optimized theme. It should reflect a Neat and Clean responsive Blog with no cluttering and should be easy on the eyes for the best user interface and user experience. I had changed the UI/UX of zorayskhalid.com a gazillion times before applying for Adsense for Content approval.
- Write three to four 1000 words extensive guides without any plagiarism. When done write 10 to 18 five-hundred-word articles that too without plagiarism. Make sure it will be your original content. Always give Step by Step introduction to your article with headings. Paragraphs minimum 100 Words. Use Bullets and numbering Points. Otherwise, you’ll not get any benefit from SEO. Share content links with friends and family for diverse audience viewership.
- Write Regular (Updates).
- Delete Useless Content.
- Index your website on the Google Search Console, Bing, and Yandex and submit the sitemap.
- Re-Apply after 1.5 months and you are good to go.
Frequently Asked Questions on Adsense Approval
Q. Can rewritten content be approved by Adsense if the quality of rewritten content is good?
A. Combine Competition Content and you are good to go. Because that is what research is all about. Never hesitate to mention the source of information and acknowledge the inspiration with a backlink.
Q. If quality is drastically improved should I reapply before 1.5 months time?
A. I did a sponsored ad on Facebook with quality traffic on just one article and it took no time for them to review and approve my website. You can figure that average daily visits can be improved to have the above approval with confidence.
Q. If there are 20+ articles, so will the Adsense approval arrive earlier within 20-30 days?
A. Yes, as above it may come in a couple of days.
Also, if this AdSense belonged to some Youtube Channel, then it might take a bit longer.
Q. Is bot traffic safe for Adsense approval?
A. Avoid that always. There are Traffic Gigs on Fiverr that apparently promise to bring you instantaneous safe organic traffic. They are all scams. Google Adsense easily catches the user-agents, repeat proxies, and window sizes to check if VPS-based traffic is being generated.
Q. Do I provide Adsense approval services?
A. Yes. I charge $10/hour for AdSense Code Injection.
Q. How much does YouTube pay Commission per 1000 views?
A. There are no guarantees under the YouTube partner agreement about how much, or whether, YouTube pays a Commission per 1000 views. Or would Google Adsense even pay for youtube views?
Earnings are generated based on a share of the advertising revenue generated when people view your video – so more views may lead to more revenue.
YouTube Pay Rate Per View
On average, you can earn $.80 according to 1,000 perspectives monetized by banner advertisements, or, $five-$8 consistent with 1,000 views on a video monetized by means of rollout commercials (the advertisements before the video). So, on a video with 1,000,000 views monetized by rollout ads, you can earn $five,000-$eight,000.
Youtube/Google stocks ~45% of their advert sales from the content material with the content material writer. The ad revenue is amassed when a viewer clicks on an ad. that is referred to as price in keeping with click on. Now, CPC can range primarily based on the ad.
You may anticipate an accounting firm to pay a better CPC than a toothbrush business enterprise because their patron Lifetime cost (CLV) is better. Youtube/Google goes to pick the commercials they locate based totally on the very best probability of a click. elements that come into play include the individual viewer and the facts Google has on them, and the subject of the video.
Q. How do you capture YouTube Traffic?
A. There are lots of things you can do to boost your video that don’t involve spending anything.
- Easy, use Google keyword planner and you can see(for free) what keywords people are searching for.
- Make videos optimized for those keywords. (High Quality)
- Videos with lots of views will PERMANENTLY rank for these search terms, exposing you to ALL FUTURE traffic!
- If you don’t have enough subscribers to get you those views, you’ll want to buy them for the time being.
- Soon, you’ll have enough ranking videos and subscribers to rank for a good number of keywords, and you’ll begin growing organically.
Q. How is Adsense better that Instant Articles on Facebook?
A. For all the people who are thinking to monetize via Facebook pages: Remember that the only two places in the digital universe you own, are your website and application. Facebook, like any other social network, can raise or lower your organic reach, start charging for access or even delete your page, at will.
In fact, the more “likes” you have, the less content you post (by percent) organically reaches your audience. While pages up to 500,000 can reach anywhere from five to ten percent of their audience organically, those pages with over 500,000 reach between one and four percent.
Your business should always be site, blog, or app-based and social media used as a tool to drive traffic to it. Posting gaudy and obvious advertisements on your Facebook page for third party companies is a losing proposition.
Once on your site, there are a number of ways to build revenue, through tools such as Google Ad Sense, affiliate marketing, product mentions, merchandise sales, etc…
Always remember that SMM /SMA efforts should remain at the very top of your social.
Download my free Adsense approval within 15 days roadmap.