Quranic Interpretation in Audio and Visual
Tafsir al Quran is also available in Cassettes and Audio archives. Youtube and Vimeo are a testament to each of these resources.
- In 1988, in eight hours Dr. Israr Ahmed had recorded بیان القرآن (ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد رح) میں ویڈیو کے علاوہ کتابی شکل میں بھی موجود ہے.
- Dr. Farhat Hasmi of Alhuda International from the Salafi school of thought has also recorded her version of the Tafseer.
- Engr. Muhammad Ali Mirza (Controversial Personality) has also laid down his Youtube Series for that matter.
- Tune into Live sessions by Mr. Khalid Zaheer.
- Saut ul Quran Channel also offers audio recording.
As for those who divide their religion and break up into (sects), you have no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did. — Quran, 6:159
Sick of Amir Liaquat’s lousy tantrums? Tortured by the pointless Ramazan transmissions broadcasting futile quiz competitions and incredibly intense Royal Rumbles for petty gift hampers? So was I but not anymore! Thus in conclusion rules and regulations which people find difficult to implement or implement with consistency are the tip of the iceberg. The real solution to many of the Ummah’s problems is motivating people to do good, warning them of the punishment of the hereafter, and correcting their beliefs. Starting away in sha ALLAH very soon! May Allah give all of us the Taufeeq to spread the true knowledge of Islam to everyone.